Safaris, wildlife, camping, accommodation, meals and a whole range of activities. We take care of the details so that you can relax and make the most out of your stay. With our vacation packages,
the world really is your oyster!
- 3 Day Etosha Camping Safari-You will visit the world renowned Etosha and spend two incredible nights beside the floodlit
waterholes of Okaukeujo and Namutoni plus a full day of game driving through what is Namibia’s greatest wildlife park.You can expect to see some of the most revered wildlife on the African continent,
lions, leopards, elephants(biggest in the world), rhino's, and much more...it's a must see! We depart from Windhoek every Saturday morning. Please contact us for the best price and full
- 3 Day Etosha Safari Accommodated-Travel to the Etosha National Park and spend 2 nights inside the park. Overnight at the
Okaukeujo Restcamp with its incredible waterhole for some night time animal spotting, followed by a full day game drive through the park Spend the last night at the Historical Namutoni Fort. This
trip departs from Windhoek every Wednesday morning. Please contact us for the best price and full itinerary.
- 3Day Sossusvlei Camping Safari- Lose yourself in Namibia’s first World Heritage site and the world’s oldest desert; the
Namib. Stay inside the Namib Naukluft, climb the famous Dune 45 and enjoy a sunrise walk into Sossusvlei. We depart every Tuesday morning from Windhoek. For more this once in a lifetime safari
contact us, today!
- 3 Day Sossusvlei Safari Accommodated-Stay in luxurious lodgings in the oldest desert, close to the Namib Naukluft.Enjoy
the stunning beauty unmatched anywhere in the world of the famous Dune 45, a photoghrapher's dream,enjoy a sunrise walk into Sossusvlei and Deadvlei. This trip departs from Windhoek every Saturday
Fish River Canyon
- 7 Day Southern Charm Safari-The South is nothing short of a magical experience. Here you will experience the true
heart of Namibia and see unique landscapes that will colour the rest of your life. You’ll head south to the Kalahari and on to Fish River Canyon, viewing fossil's and quivertrees along the way.
You’ll also visit Luderitz and Kolmanskop’s diamond ghost town before going on to Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert. Camping or upgrade to lodge accommodation. We depart every Friday from
- 9 Day Zambezi and Vitoria Falls Safari-This is the perfect way to travel from Windhoek to visit two of the world’s natural
wonders, the Okavango Delta in Botswana and the mighty Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. This trip stands alone, but it is also designed to be completed in combination with most of our other scheduled
itineraries. You will spend one night with the San Bushmen and then on for two nights beside a pristine lagoon in the Delta and then travel back into Namibia to traverse, over two nights the little
visited Caprivi Region, Zambezi. Back into Botswana to Kasane for a boat cruise into the Chobe National Park and then on to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and “The Smoke That Thunders”, the awesome
Victoria Falls. This tour has no scheduled departure, please contact us for availiblity and price, camping or accommodated is available.
- Swakopmund City Tour-Take a short journey through time. We start with an exploration of Swakopmund’s colourful history,
its origins and its well maintained buildings from the colonial era. We venture into modern day Swakopmund to find out just what Swakopmund is to the local people from all groups of our community. We
drive along luxury beachfront homes and travel into the townships looking at property prices, income statistics and living standards. At the end of this 1.5 hour long tour, we take a glance into the
future to see how Swakopmund may develop with how mining and other tourist activities effect our economy.
- Scenic Flights-We offer a variety of trips to enjoy Namibia from the sky. Using a 6-seater Cessna 210 aircraft.
Flight options include: the Sossusvlei Scenic Flight, Namib Desert Scenic, Skeleton Coast Scenic, Sossusvlei Excursion and the Cape Cross Scenic. Price will depend on the number of people on
Pick up time: Will be advised upon booking
Sossusvlei Scenic: 2 hours 15 minutes
Namib Desert: 1 hour
Skeleton Coast: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Skeleton Coast Safari-The Skeleton Coast is in the Northern part of Namibia and is so called due to the heavy fogs, which
often descend upon the area due to cold Atlantic Ocean wind meeting hot desert air – this has caused many a ship to sink, so causing ‘skeletons’ to be washed up on the Skeleton Coast, as well as
the beached whale and seal bones which would wash up on the shore when the whale industry was still operational. The bushmen of Namibia call the Coast “The Land God Made In Anger”.In the days
of human-powered boats it was possible to get ashore through the surf but impossible to launch from the shore. The only way out was by going through a marsh hundreds of miles long and only accessible
through a hot and arid desert.
Duration will depend on availability, so please enquire in advance.
Family Adventure Safaris
- 10 Day Family Fun Safari- A awesomely fun family trip combining camping and accommodation visiting some of Namibia's
Namib Naukluft Park for Sesriem Canyon, Sossusvlei, Dead Vlei, Dune 45; N/a'an ku se Namib Conservation Centre' for cheetahs; Swakopmund; Twyfelfontein; Etosha National Park for Game Drives; Cheetah
Conservation Fund and Waterberg Plateau. Please check in advance for availability and price.
- 12 Luxury Family Namibian Safari-A luxury private tailor-made and fly in safari allowing you privacy as well as
enjoying some of the best locations and conservation programmes in the country. Due to the location of certain camps and lack of fences - this itinerary is suitable for children 12yrs and older, if
you like the look of this itinerary and have younger children please contact us so we can look at alternative and more suitable accommodation options for you.
Onguma Private Game Reserve; Etosha National Park for game drives; Damaraland; Swakopmund coastal town; NamibRand Nature Reserve; N/a'an kuse Lodge and conservation projects
17 Day Family Getaway Safari
-Travelling with the family is not only rewarding but should be a fun and relaxing experience
for everyone. As a private safari, your guide will look after you and take you to all the main highlights of the country sharing their knowledge enthusiastically and so ensuring that the kids are
entertained and the parents can relax. Rest assured you are in good hands while you take in the various cultures, wonder at the landscapes and search for the magnificent game. This safari is also
available in a camping and accommodated please check availability with us in advance.
San/Bushman experience; Kalahari Basin; Tsaris Mountains; Namib Naukluft National Park for Sesriem and climbing sand dunes of Sossusvlei; Swakopmund for adventure activities; Damaraland for
Twyfelfontein; Himba people; Etosha National Park for game drives; Frans Indongo Lodge for Cheetah Conservation Fund
Self Drive Safaris
- Here we have quite a few options available, but we normally use quest requirements to craft the best itinerary to suite each individual need. Feel free to contact us anytime so we can start crafting your perfect African Odessey.
NB. All these trips can be motified or combined to quest needs, so let us know and we will make it happen!